Terms & Conditions
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. WILD & THE MOON controls this Site from the U.A.E. WILD & THE MOON makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. WILD & THE MOON will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to WILD & THE MOON through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by WILD & THE MOON to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by WILD & THE MOON to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of WILD & THE MOON. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use WILD & THE MOON Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain WILD & THE MOON prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. WILD & THE MOON will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. WILD & THE MOON has no control over these sites or the content within them. WILD & THE MOON does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. WILD & THE MOON does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against WILD & THE MOON for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at [email protected]
COPYRIGHT POLICY. WILD & THE MOON may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that WILD & THE MOON will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At WILD & THE MOON’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to WILD & THE MOON or perfect these rights, titles or interests in WILD & THE MOON’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. WILD & THE MOON MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. WILD & THE MOON ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. WILD & THE MOON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF WILD & THE MOON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF WILD & THE MOON WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to WILD & THE MOON, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted WILD & THE MOON an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. WILD & THE MOON may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against WILD & THE MOON for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to WILD & THE MOON. Any communication or materials you send to WILD & THE MOON will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by WILD & THE MOON for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. WILD & THE MOON is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
A cancellation without charge is only possible if it is received by us at least 3 working days before you are due to start your chosen program (starting date).
In other case, No Refund and No Cancellation.
Such cancellations have to be issued in writing to [email protected] Should the cancellation be issued within less than 3 days prior to the selected delivery date, no refund will be possible.
Delivery across Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is available. City limits apply. Shipments to other emirates in the UAE are available on request and might incur additional logistics and delivery charges.
Dubai -> 35 AED per delivery
Abu Dhabi -> 55 AED per delivery
Sharjah -> 55 AED per delivery
Time duration for the shipment: Once we receive any order on the website, our customer representative will contact you to know at what time you would like to be delivered. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us on 800WILD (800 9453).
Order received before 4Pm can be delivered the same day (see below) depending on the requirement of the customer. Order received after 4PM, it will be delivered the next day.
Delivery same date as the order: 1 to 3 hours depending of your location
Delivery on an other date of the order: 1 to 3 hours depending of your location
The delivery will be carried out by a transport company contracted by us. We reserve the right to reject orders without reason. This could for instance be the case for orders where we expect complications with logistics and delivery times.
We will have the goods delivered to the address given. We reserve the right not to deliver to all destinations and will inform you upon your registration in case we will not deliver to your address.
You bear the responsibility of providing us with all necessary instructions to ensure that the delivery can be made properly and the goods received accordingly. You shall also ensure that we are provided with appropriate instructions to carry out the delivery. If a personal delivery is not possible, an explicit permission to leave the package needs to be granted in the course of the order procedure as our drivers are strictly forbidden to leave products unattended.
We do not assume any liability and will not render any compensation for lost or damaged goods left at your front door or at another location designated by you upon your request.
In case we cannot deliver your goods to your designated address for any reason, we will try to contact you to arrange an alternative delivery option. We will therefore contact you under the telephone number provided by you in your mydelight account. It is in your responsibility to ensure that you are reachable at this number and that the provided number is correct. Should it in such case not be possible for us to deliver your goods, Wild & the Moon has the right to nonetheless charge you for the delivery.
You can change the delivery address and the time of your daily delivery or grant an additional permission to leave the package within 36 hours prior to the respective delivery via email to [email protected], provided that such changed delivery address is located within the stated delivery areas and such new delivery time is within the stated delivery time frame. We will take our best efforts to meet your delivery requests. However, we cannot guarantee that the deliveries will be made exactly within the requested or stated delivery time frame every day. We do not assume any liability for late deliveries. The delivery date is not part of this contract.
It is your responsibility to check all deliveries for completeness and correctness as soon as possible after receiving them and to immediately inform us via telephone or email about any missing or incorrect goods.
In case you do not inform us about incomplete or incorrect deliveries until 12:00 a.m. on the day of the delivery, we reserve the right not to refund or replace the delivery, but to treat the respective delivery as fulfilled for that day, unless we agree otherwise. Guarantee claims are not affected hereby.